MICK STALLARD CREATIVE DESIGN
THE BORING STUFF
Mick Stallard Creative Design is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Mick Stallard Creative Design understands that your personal data is entrusted to me and appreciate the importance of protecting and respecting your privacy. To this end I comply fully with the data protection law in force in the UK.
For the purpose of Data Protection Laws, the data controller is Mick Stallard Creative Design. When I refer to ‘me’, ‘my’ and ‘I’, I mean Mick Stallard Creative Design.
What personal data may I collect from you?
When I refer to personal data in this policy, I mean information that can or has the potential to identify you as an individual.
Accordingly, I may hold and use personal data about you as a customer, for example, when you complete a form, access my services or speak to me.
Personal data I collect from you may include the following:
- information that you give me when you enquire or become a customer including name, address, contact details (including email address and phone number)
- details of referrals, quotes and other contact and correspondence I may have had with you
- other information received from other sources, including from your use of website.
- Where you use any of my websites, I may automatically collect personal data about you including: Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. For the exhaustive list of cookies I collect see the list of cookies.
When do I collect personal data about you?
I may collect personal data about you if you:
- visit one of my websites
- enquire about any of my services
- register to be a customer
- fill in a form
- contact me, for example by email, telephone or social media
How do I use your personal data?
I may use your personal data to:
- enable me to carry out my obligations to you arising from any contract entered into between you and me including relating to the provision of services to you and related matter such as, billing, accounting and audit, credit or other payment card verification and anti-fraud screening
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from me
- provide you with information about products or services I offer that I feel may interest you. Unless you have consented to receive marketing communications by electronic means from us, by ticking the relevant box on the form on which I collect your data, I will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which you previously purchased or enquired about from me
- notify you about changes to my products or services
- respond to requests where I have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so
- to ensure that content from any of my websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
The security of your personal data
I protect all personal data I hold about you by ensuring that I have appropriate organisational and technical security measures in place to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of personal data and to prevent personal data being lost, destroyed or damaged. I conduct assessments to ensure the ongoing security of my information systems.
Any personal data you provide will be held for as long as is necessary having regard to the purpose for which it was collected and in accordance with all applicable UK laws.
All information you provide to me is stored securely. Any payment transactions will be processed securely by third party payment processors. Where I have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of my website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. I ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secure. However, I ensure that any information transferred to my websites is via an encrypted connection. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features for prevention of unauthorised access.
At your request, I may occasionally transfer personal information to you via email, or you may choose to transfer information to me via email. Email is not a secure method of information transmission; if you choose to send or receive such information via email, you do so at your own risk.
Disclosure of your personal data
In the usual course of my business I may disclose your personal data (to the extent necessary) to certain third-party organisations that I use to support the delivery of my services.
This may include the following:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract I enter into with you,
- organisations providing IT systems support and hosting in relation to the IT systems on which your information is stored,
- third party debt collectors for the purposes of debt collection,
- delivery companies for the purposes of transportation,
- third party service providers for the purposes of storage of information and confidential destruction,
- third party marketing companies for the purpose of sending marketing emails, subject to obtaining appropriate consent.
- Where a third-party data processor is used, I ensure that they operate under contractual restrictions with regard to confidentiality and security, in addition to their obligations under Data Protection Laws.
You have the right to ask me not to process your information in this way at any time.
If you no longer wish to receive web based marketing information you can unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com. For non-web-based marketing information please write to: Mick Stallard Creative Design, 46 Ettington Close, Wellesbourne, Warwickshire CV35 9RJ with a reasonable amount of notice, to give me time to update my systems. While the precise timings vary I generally ask that you give me at least 30 days’ notice.
Accessing and updating your information
The law gives you certain rights in respect of the personal data that I hold about you. In addition to your right to stop marketing, detailed above, below is a short overview of the most commonly-used rights. It is not an exhaustive statement of the law.
With some exceptions designed to protect the rights of others, you have the right to a copy of the personal data that I hold about you
You have the right to have the personal data I hold about you corrected if it is factually inaccurate. If any of your personal data has changed, especially contact information such as: email address, postal address and phone number please get in touch with so I can ensure your personal data is kept up to date
If you want to exercise your rights in respect of your personal data, the best way to do so is to contact me by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or to write to me for the attention of the data protection officer at the address mentioned above.